Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pachatusan - The Christed Mountain


Jeremy-
It has been our plan to visit this sacred mountain for weeks now. The ridge of rocky towers lead up the river valley to the often snow dusted mount that is soaked in the mystical history of this land. Manco Ccapac and his wife were meant to have climbed over Pachatusan before claiming Cusco to be the seat of the Incan empire. This highland above the sacred valley is riddled with tunnels and also holds the site of the temple of the water. The lower slopes mark the religious significance of this place, as a large monastery is nestled within a eucalyptus grove that clings to the slope overlooking the Urubamba river.
The story of an escapee slave Diego from the mines of Senor de Huanca, a local landowner, back in the sixteen hundreds, who had gathered indigenous workers from far-a-field and set them to work in a mine in an offshoot canyon opposite the mountain. While running from captivity he took refuge in a hollow red rock someways up the craggy mountain. As he rested he heard the voice of God and a face surrounded in light appeared and instructed him to flee to his homeland, then to return with a priest and build a chapel over this rock.The story evolves through the centuries to arrive today at an oversized monastery that encases the rock within its walls and hides it behind the main alter.

Accompanied by Joy and Patricia, we are excited as the day has arrived. The taxi van delivers us to this pilgrimage site where many visitors bathe and gather at the collection pools of the powerful stream that gushes crystal pure water from the heights. Lisana, Patricia and I continue up beyond the pools, leaving Joy to hold space. A large boulder catches my attention several hundred feet up the Incan stone trail that ascends the mountain. Suggesting our point of destination I am delighted Lisana and Patricia climb the track with exuberance. On arrival at the rock we prepare our altar, affirming our intentions to each other. I am being called to stand on top of the rock to open the portal for us to deliver our dreams. It is apparently difficult for me to climb and almost impossible for either of my two companions to join me. So we agree that while I tone from above the ladies will chant and hold the rock from below.The moments to follow have us laughing, while in creating a goddess ladder I clamber up the backs of the women who take my weight in order for me to elevate into position with my last step on Patricia's head. What incredible willingness in this symbolic act, of the feminine supporting the masculine. Taking just a moment for us to commence while toning we accept the escalating vibration. I gaze over the sacred valley as we pour our love into the channel of this energetic highway, turning I witness the two high priestesses at the base of the rock shedding their tears into the falling rain. Crystals are offered and we are on our way. Stopping at the monastery to honor the red rock inside its enclosure, a small window hole in a corridor behind the church allows pilgrims to touch it. Taking turns, with me being the last. I place my hands through the window onto the rock, receiving a full charge of electromagnetic telluric earth energy unlike anything I have ever experienced before. I have since learnt that Pachatusan is considered to be the "protector" of the planet and akin to Mount Kailash in Nepal.


Lisana-
Having been back a week from our big trip to the lake and canyon, feeling just maybe we now may have a little break; we are called out to offer ceremony on possibly the most powerful mountain in the world, Pachatusan. The translation means the one that sustains the earth as he hangs in the sky with peaks from up to 16K feet, while the monastery anchors about 1/2 of the way up, this is where we will work. It has been said this is the only place in South America that Jesus was ever seen. There is an enormous unusual rock that is now encased within the walls of the church and a small opening that allows for the curious to touch it.
After making our way passed the monastery we stop by the sacred pools of water. Many local women are washing their hair in the sacred water from the mount. Both Jeremy and I soak our heads in the pure liquid light. I offer sound with my crystal bowl and then move to the next level where iconic statues and crosses abound, finding a sacred tree wherein begins our ceremony. Jeremy sits with his back against while I embrace the womb of the tree, perhaps Jesus sat on this very spot.  
Onward up the slopes to the magnificent rock that Jeremy located from below, a challenging slope for Patricia and I as the galactic sisters with little experience on pacha mama.
In full congruence of Jeremy's account other than my feeling of the intensity of the guardians that are not ready to leave their post on the powerful protective mountain, they accept the new earth codes maintaining their position. 
Like Jeremy I too could feel an enormous surge of energy though for me more of a cosmic blast, and was shown to transmit into the rock, delivering codes of the new earth,thank you Pachatusan for this magnificent exchange and your amazing presence for the planet. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment