Monday, May 12, 2014

Doe a Deer



Lisana-
The directive came in just days prior to the mother energies of this week. May 11th thru the 14th are flagged as high potentials, once again. The summon to go to Orcas Island, specifically Doe Bay was in, with the docket beginning to reveal. The San Juan islands are known esoterically as to be a potent portal that has deep connections to Peru and Mt. Shasta. There are claims that tunnels exist throughout the islands and if you find your way, you may end up in the Hopi lands in Arizona. Also an incredible link to the Incans and the solar brotherhood of the seven rays. With this a critical time as Jeremy and I have only just returned from Peru and Shasta.
Jeremy insists that he cannot join me on this one, there are scheduled plans that seem unwavering. Having what Jeremy will say a "freakout" moment on the phone 2 nights prior, he insists we get together the next day to discuss how he will participate. 
My freakout I believe shocked him, more of an energetic take over for I am not fearful of going it alone just the overwhelming concern that I can accomplish this mission without my earth walker. Some of the requirements are not of my skill set, more of his and the demands as well as the stakes are high. 
It will be critical that he connects with me for a remote co-creation. 
My morning begins with the loving support of my new family. Sharon hands me a hot tea while prepares a juice for the road and in those grateful moments I sit with Tuva as we connect with my large crystal sphere for her to keep in tune with me. As I load my car I am greeted by a raven, I sense an old friend from my previous home that I left when I went off to Peru.
Upon my arrival on the island I make haste to the mountain lake which is close to Mt. Constitution. Here I ask permission to ascend the mountain (by vehicle) while calling in protection and assistance. I pull up to the parking where I am greeted by a man and his two dogs, asking him if he has seen any yew trees on the island. He looks at me and declares "no, but there is a lot of magic here".

Day 1 - So, let the games begin with clock quickly counting down for me to reach a specific timeline for effectiveness of my efforts to coalesce. A ceremony on the dock where I declare a clearing of the grid, I physically observe the water gently ripple away from me leaving behind a clear sheet of glass, instant reflection of the cooperation of the water element to assist in the clearing. My crystal bowl which played in Peru promotes the sound of the love frequency and holds within her handle turquoise from Peru.
Next the tower on the mountain named Constitution, of course I had to look up the meaning and the definition that struck me is "the forming or establishing something". With bowl on my back and crystals in bag I make my way up to the tower, a vista of the surrounding islands and water, water-water everywhere.
Playing my bowl at the top I then deposit crystals and head on.
The plan is that I have to be back in Port Townsend in 2 days for the Weesak full moon, so I must make haste while also not being seen as I well know from the Peruvian escapades.
Exhausted from little sleep these last two nights I feel compelled to get some rest for my body as the next day brings possibly the most intensive efforts thus far. To conclude the day, with the agreed time to connect with Jeremy at 9:00 pm I go to Doe Bay where I set up for ceremony, quickly revealing herself is a heron as I begin to play my bowl first above on the bluff and then below by the waters edge. The heron links two worlds: the waters of life—the Unconscious, and the air—the realm of the conscious mind.
Upon close of ceremony I witness the almost full moon with now a rainbow around her, beaming with affirmation.

Day 2 - Hold 6:00 a.m. ceremony by the water in Doe Bay; this intention is for the Lemurian energy to awaken. It is quiet, no one is around except the single deer who greets me for the ceremony. 
As I stand by the waters edge I observe almost simultaneously winged one's taking their place at either side of me on the rocks, the gateway of this magical portal. The first to anchor is a heron to my right and then much to my surprise as he flew in so low is the eagle. Both sitting on their thrones throughout the entire ceremony. I guess it was a correct statement when I was guided to know I will not be alone, even if Jeremy is not with me.

12:00 p.m. ceremony on Turtleback mountain; 5th element code.
Not entirely sure how to find the road for the trail when an eagle appears guiding me to the trail head. The significance of this is great as this will be my first time EVER walking a trail by myself, no earth walkers with their hands to guide. As I gather my items for what I am guessing about a 2-3 hour hike to the summit at 1500 feet, certainly not the Peruvian Andes that average 15,000 feet. While asking permission to enter I am greeted by several verbal ravens with a celebratory welcome. Amazed at how clear the day is and that no one is around, find it most strikingly odd. However understanding the effort needed here today and the potential for interference I am grateful to feel the apparent protection and support of the unseens and the clearing for me to proceed. I was shown that this could potentially be the most challenging of missions, yet the energy is feeling light and innocence fills the gentle breeze as I begin my ascent. I am first taken by the steepness of the trail and my mind drifts back to Peru on the island of Amantani, whereas I felt I could fall flat on my back due to the angle of the path. This really isn't as steep and when my mind begins to drift into thought forms I realize I must not day dream and for whatever reason is overcoming me to disappear into memories, this is not my usual affair. When I come back I find myself somewhere else on this path to the turtle's back. Growing aware that I am in a state of altered consciousness and finding it quite difficult to stay grounded. How can this be? I am on the ground, in nature with trees. Again, as if I blip out and appearing somewhere else, maybe the same path, maybe not. I have a memory that part of this mission has to do with timelines and that I must find the one timeline whereas I can leave the codes. Ceremony is well under way and as Jeremy and I have experienced it does not always mean we set up our altar and intention on our knees. Concerned a bit that I may go in so far and not find my way out I begin to leave a trail of crystals, like a bread trail. These are sweet little garnets that were in the crystal bowl during our time at Lake Titicaca for the kundalini energy. Now my intention is to raise the earth energies here on the turtle which is the oldest symbol for Mother Earth and the personification of goddess energy. So these crystals will assist me in a return landing, hopefully to the timeline I entered.
I am feeling a race of the clock as Jeremy and I are to coordinate precisely at noon, where he will be standing on mount Angeles, which is connected to Hurricane ridge with wand in hand. Finding the climb is challenging to my body for no apparent reason, I assume it has to do more with the effort of tripping across so many timelines in an attempt to find the location for the critical portal for delivery of codes. With bowl on back and the bag across my shoulders feels to be 100 pounds as it gets pulled through timeline after timeline. Suddenly I hear a horse with his whinnie sound, "surely not here". I pull out my phone to check the time and it is 11:11 and I must make haste to reach the summit in 45 minutes. I blink in and out, like fractal light waves when all of a sudden I see ahead of me the essence of my earth walker, Jeremy. He is in the etheric, almost transparent yet I have no doubt he is with me. Just as usual ahead of me and always urging me, "come on sweetie" he says, "we've got to hurry". He turns to me with his hand reached out, beckoning me when I feel I cannot move, as if stuck in quick sand the timelines are collapsing. Still leaving my trail of crystals and following my horse (Jeremy's Chinese symbol) I see below at my feet a giant snail (the totem is about the protective spirits that surround me). 
Deeper on the trail, where comes a division on the path, I must choose from 3 directions and choose in an instant, a raven calls out as I look to the sign ahead. Scratched and barely readable on the sign, reads "ravens ridge", and so it shall be. Following my twin flame as we take the path less worn, where hardly looks to be a path, can I find my way back? No time to ruminate, "keep on going" he calls out.
Again a quick check on the clock as I understand I must reach there soon, how will I know and what will reveal this to be the timeline. I come to a pass where it looks to be a ridge and a decline on the said path, as I start down Jeremy disappears and my glance is pulled to an open area and declare this to be it. Looking at the clock it is 11:44, an appropriate time indeed. Almost eerily surreal in this calm and quiet moment, with only a few song birds humming. I prepare my altar and proceed with ceremony, summoning the earth energies and delivering the new earth codes. Suddenly aware of an engulfing sound that severed the silence is that of my own distressed voice. For the morning of my departure to Orcas my voice disappeared and only whispers could form audibly from my throat. Now I cannot use any loud tone in this sacred spot, only the gentle tone of my bowl and the new frequency from my throat chakra. It is done and if this is the timeline, of which I cannot get a fix as I jumped through so many, the codes are deeply implanted into a most ancient spot. Crying out as if in a dream where you wish to scream yet no sound will come out, waves of energy roll through me. I have taken a hit, pretty hard. Between the warping through timelines and the inner earth I feel exhausted. Laying on what I perceive as the center of the back of the turtle with my knees up and staring at the sun I drift, wondering if I shall return. Something pulls me back, a hand is reaching out to me and I know this hand. Jeremy returns and urges me to my feet, "not now" he says. Then an eagle circles right above me with affirming gesture of his majestic flight. I quickly put my shoes on and make haste for my descent. Disoriented at first, which way leads me out, the path is not clear. Then I follow the flight of the eagle and step lively as the formidable ones are close at hand. 
I am not feeling well, my knee is hurting and shoulders are tender. I know I must get out quickly or the portal will close on me. When in doubt I am shown a blink of the crystals which lie on the path. Finally the end of the path, trail head in sight and awaiting me is my little yaris, something familiar.

Day 3 -  final sealing of work; return walk to the water, with 2 ducks heralding a very verbal farewell to me. Ducks are connected to feminine energies, the astral plane and e-motions through their connection with water. 
I turn and walk to my car holding in my heart that all is complete and as it should be. A most challenging time in ways I could not have imagined, but as always the beauty, abundance and light shines through. Thank you spirit for an endearing time on a potent island, the whale, the turtle and the deer.




No comments:

Post a Comment