Saturday, June 21, 2014

Duality In Unity

Jeremy-
Before heading out for Shasta for summer solstice we visit the resident stone circle at the dragons nest, a keen anchor point for us whenever going off into the field. Offering holy water and a crystal to the center point we notice a small snake perfectly coiled in the palm of Buddha's hand, the statue accompanying the center rock. Lisana plays the crystal bowl while simultaneously an eagle flies over and a deer springs for cover into the forest, so on we go for our 600 mile journey, with only one stop.

Lisana-
I am fully aware of the critical unification through global recognition of the World Cup. Jeremy has urged us to acknowledge this moment by stopping at a pub on the way to catch the climax of the England vs Uruguay match. England loses. 
The beautiful colors which paint the skies this time on the last stretch from the Ashland vortex are hues of gold turning into red and pinks. 
Arriving to the gateway house in the evening we are greeted by Aida and a lovely German couple, Gerda and Claudius. 
They are members of the Kryon vibrational sound choir. Having this in common with them, that is the understanding of the power of sound and frequencies, we share our interests over a cup of tea in our brief encounter.

Jeremy-
Preparations have already been underway for a couple of days to ensure the tribe has enough water, food and fire permits. It is in my interest to establish our camp site early in the day, arriving around noon we drop the cauldron pots at the kitchen that had been requested. Searching by foot, the altar site takes awhile to divine, being led finally to a cluster of large rocks considered to be ascension rock and has been a place for many group meditations. The location, good but the vibration mixed and unfriendly. Agreeing that there is a need for clearing amongst the out cropping, with drums and words of kindness we invite any shadow energies to cross over back to the light. Now ready we set up our altar within a hollowed tree trunk, in our campsite. The energy seems improved although unsettled. Time feels like it is winding down to a virtual stand still as the afternoon goes on and on and on, with little other than duality and indifference taking a stand within the tribe. This translates to a disorganized supper and virtual confusion in the evenings drums circle. The disparity climaxes for me when conversing with Love Flame and Lisana while trying to plan the correct moment for the rose ceremony. Right when I believe clarity is within reach, Lisana behaves in the most unexpected way by throwing up her hands and abandoning the conversation. Duality and separation dances like a demon amongst the souls of the group and the mighty Shasta firs. It's not as though we were just living this feeling we were able to witness it within ourselves and amongst the others. It occurs to me that the peak of solstice is in the middle of the night and therefore the days surrounding are two vessels of equal proportions.When asking for unity we experience a concentrated dose of the opposite during this transition. 

Lisana-
I had mentioned to Sandra, our resident primary gate keeper of the Shasta cathedral, a week or two prior to our arrival, that my twin flame and I will be enacting the ceremony of the rose. With understanding that 2000 years ago the feminine surrendered the power over to the masculine, allowing for the era of duality, now the masculine energy will surrender the power back, but it will be different this time, as the power will be balanced into unity. Jeremy and I understand part of this ceremony will be us delivering the exchange as a physical expression while maintaining a level of creation.
I feel as though the stage is being set, as the light tribe communicates on facebook the efforts of securing, clearing and setting up the whole area. This amazing council of star tribe just seems to get us and without actually sharing what it is we do, they seem to know.
Upon our arrival it is our priority to find the camp site, cohesively, Jeremy and I in no spoken words begin the search and it isn't for the most shady or level site, it is for the altar.
Not far off is a newly set stone circle. The young man that had in his knowing to create it, is open and willing for us to use it for the ceremony.
Jeremy and I dress in robes for this comprehensive ritual, bringing a full entourage of offerings for charging the space in high ceremony. The day is very strange, nothing is aligning. Moments seem to drift on the mountain liken to the which dust displaces the footprints of worn deliberation. Jeremy and I can feel the tussle of discordance attempting to throw us into polarity, on this day, a day we are attempting to bring ultimate balance. 
As we walk to check on the tribe Jeremy begins to state what he wishes to do for the ceremony. He stops, stands in front of me and professes his will, with the words and actions of the collective masculine. He declares that he will kneel before me in the circle and fully surrender all the power back to the feminine, while laying rose petals at my feet and then I naturally will urge him to his feet while accepting this power.
Oh my God I think to myself, he is actually performing it right now. But not in the circle, nor with the tribe. But his heart is so open and his directive is clear, could this be it?
Wandering on, we run into Love Flame, where in our conversation I abruptly walk off, Jeremy runs after me with the realization that we are losing our balance, announcing his frustration he declares he will take a walk. I feel frustrated and now abandoned, I cannot understand what is producing this feeling of disarmament, almost like I wish to avoid everything and go curl up in a cave.
Then, out of the setting sun sky I get it, the revelation infuses me with a knowing. The feminine is reluctant to receive this great power as the propensity to hold onto the power is possible.
No sooner does this understanding filter in when I am thrown into immediate motion to find Jeremy. I run to the communal area where the kitchen stands, then to our camp site and altar, then back in another direction. My robe drags in the dust while tears stream down my face. I finally find him at our camp site where I fall to my knees in despair revealing to him the nature of my actions. Apologizing and affirming that I will stand for the unification and sharing the power as it is turned over.
Exhausted by the entire day, we go to the drum circle of disharmony. Reverberating the energy of the day on Mt Shasta, a day as Jeremy says where duality crashed into unity.
The evening approaches with the resignation that the ceremony in the circle will have to wait until tomorrow, on the other side of the peak of solstice. 
Surrendering, we go to bed, with a lingering residue of discordance.

Jeremy-
Thankfully my suspicions were right and the day couldn't feel more like a clean slate. The morning glistens as the bright sun sends spears through the giants on the slopes of this incredible mountain. Without hesitation, Lisana and I dress in full regalia knowing that what was not done yesterday has to be done today and what is to be done today is already underway. I suggest we visit everyone in the gathering asking for each one to offer a blessing to the blue shasta opal that represents the crystalline unity consciousness of our new beginnings. The opal was purchased the day before for this occasion and for the journey soon to come, Scotland to Egypt. So charging the crystal today is important. What I don't realize is how well this crystal works. 
We walk in a rhythm of procession with the gratitude for such duties in fullness and love, we move from group to group and individual to individual in the dusty bowl of the village center.
Most seem to recognize the opportunity of this communion, ceasing their morning conversations of awakening in nature. Serious glances are exchanged as blessings and smiles mount in the ignition of our higher self. Wanting to include everyone we explore the whole sight, sometimes being called by those not visible to us. It seems as though the awareness is growing as we enter the camp of a magical fellow, named Bubbles, who carries his heart so open you feel that he may fly away. We ask permission on entering the space between the two equally sized fir saplings which create the doorway. Moving into the space mid-way to the gathering of four, Bubbles jumps up, with gasps of heightened vibration. He steps into the chamber while the other three flow into angelic sounds and song, with the volume turned low. Bubbles is and looks like a holy man, dressed in indigo blue robes, holding a wooden staff of obvious power, with tears of a most loving son and devout lightworker. He almost falls into my arms yet his heart is as light as a feather. Reluctant to let go he loosens his grip to face Lisana and then loses it. I feel love and joy, pain and sadness for the world and Mother Earth pour from his eyes. There is no doubt we are in ceremony. He collapses to the dusty ground and sobs onto Lisana's feet. LOVE IS UNSTOPPABLE. The energy has gone way beyond the saplings, people peer towards us from over a hundred feet away. The chorus continues and after a few but lasting moments Lisana insisting, encourages Bubbles to his feet. All three of us with quivering lips recognize the potency of such an emotional outpouring. After he blesses the opal we praise the musicians and leave.

Lisana-
Moments like this are suspended in an inhalation where I exist somewhere else, the world disappears and I do not see, only feel. Jeremy so often has to tell me what has happened or the details, yet I am aware that when Bubbles falls to my feet I drape myself over his back for a moment and the utter discomfort I feel in his prostration brought us to such a state of grace. I quickly stood upright to gently lift him until he stands equal, eye to eye.
I say to him "I accept this power and share it unto unity".
He cries, I cry and the universe cries, playing this out to perfection, exactly how Jeremy described and performed to me.
Now the day after, an encore with no rehearsal, omnipresence of love. Jeremy and I return to our site and collapse with gratitude for the morning. Grounding by our altar, we sink into the moment and a unified field of love.
What happens next is what we can only describe as divine, for one by one the council begins to emerge from the trees, joining us.
We did not announce this, nor do most of the tribe even know where our site is, but they come, until we are 10. 
Equal masculine and feminine. This is our core star tribe, those who hold us in support, beloved companions of high council.

No comments:

Post a Comment