Thursday, November 28, 2013

Twin Flame Throwers


Lisana-
The morning opens to sunshine, love, and a feeling of wonderful inspiration. Today is Thanksgiving and Jeremy wishes to prepare a somewhat traditional dinner, however he has allocated the morning for digging in the garden behind the horno oven, to prepare for a bath tub, another huge manifestation, oh I dream of the moment I bath under the stars. While digging he discovers a bone and sets it aside, later it is revealed the land has been a cementary. Joy (from Port Townsend) is expecting to meet me in short order to spend time together in town, so I am poised to head out. While walking in the garden I am quite over taken by the energy of the spirits, whom once again are seeking a way out and are aggressively making themselves known to me. In no way am I inviting them thru my vessel, especially after the tree energy from the first week of our arrival. 
Jeremy asks that I wait, so we can hold ceremony, honoring the hallowed ground while burying the bone and placing an Incan round stone on top.
Meeting up with Joy, we first stop to see a mutual friend and I find I am caught in a lengthy visit losing track of the time. Joy and I head into town to purchase some food for the days' meal, I am to acquire the chicken for the entree. At this point Joy is feeling a bit weak from her sickness with salmonella and still on her medication is requiring food. So we stop at a local restaurant to satiate her appetite. I grow a bit anxious as I can sense Jeremy calling me in, however, I have no idea of the time and for some reason I am not concerned. Joy receives a phone call from her son specifically stating that Jeremy went into town to purchase the chicken. I express to Joy my surprise dismissing any urgency to get the groceries. Finally parting ways, I rush home with the belief I am going to assist in food prep with Jeremy. I arrive to a very dismayed twin flame. 

Jeremy-
It being only an hour and half before dinner time when Lisana returns. I am in state of ill preparation to even begin the should be enjoyable time of cooking for loved ones, I find myself on the seat of anxiety. Accusing Lisana of hindering the process of festival engagement, I request the evenings ingredients and am shocked to hear the chicken has not been purchased. A mild sense of panic and betrayal washes over me, since I have been waiting for what I thought would be a prompt return. Allowing myself the pity of having taken on an impossible task of trying to please others. I listen to Lisana as she explains the phone call from William and shares in the incredulous prior communication. I really can't understand why such wires could cross and that my previously intended delicious undertaking will now transpire into a hurried spread, incorporating non existent ingredients. I surrender immediately to the undesirable outcome that dinner is off and appropriate actions should be taken in order to curtail any uncomfortable outcome for all. My twin flame and I instantly fall into polar opposition, shutting herself in our room. I mope around in the garden unsure of what to do with myself, yet I continue to fuel the flame of the horno oven. Knowing well that all have received word that dinner is off, I am surprised when Eduardo and children approach from the maize fields below. Looking like the party is to begin, I realize that the show must go on. Moments later Joy appears through the gate yielding a bag of the oh so evasive chicken, our main course. I tighten my belt and jump into action. During my torrid emotions I nip upstairs to inquire whether Lisana is going to hold presence. 
Peering into our room I discover her to be in an energetic coma, barely acknowledging me. I encourage her to join in the resurrection of such an awkward day. While witnessing her being unattainable, I accept my plight is to be solo. Albeit delayed, dinner is received by those present, Lisana does come down but appetite eludes her. On concluding my meal I become antisocial and tired from the days events. 
The morning begins with a contaminated sensation of the night before. I perceive an intense vibration of disparity and evasion from Lisana as she moves around in bed. In full awareness that this obstacle must be over come instantly, I rifle through our drawer of burnables for the sage bundle and palo santo. Sitting for approximately twenty minutes, filling the room with bellows of purifying smoke, I study Lisana as she resurfaces from her sub-dimensional quandary. She seems happy to see me and returns to her normal state of enlightened presence, it really feels like a welcome return. She admits to me an uncomfortable sense of having been taken over by the occupation of yet more exiting spirits; presumably provoked by our ceremony the morning prior. All I wish is to embrace the return of my twin flame and the opportunity to continue.
The next day I contract a stomach ailment that appears to be the transference of the shadow energies that moved through from spirit to physical.


Lisana -
Awareness of the thick aroma filling the room, I feel as if I have been gone for a longtime. All I see is  White Eagle sitting in front of me, welcoming me home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment